NETA at Home
NETA in the Home
This page is intended for Parents of Preschool Children.
Please look to the left bar and click to find:
- Tips for Parents of Preschool Children
This Month - At Your Child's Site!
Harvest of the Month
Harvest of the Month is a program that brings a local seasonal produce to schools in Oakland Unified. Each month the children have the opportunity to try a new fruit or vegetable
September's Harvest is Corn!
- Choose fresh, green husks and ears that are covered with plump, shiny kernels.
- Avoid silks that show signs of rot or decay.
- Store fresh corn in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Keep a bag of corn in the freezer for last minute meal ideas.
Recipe: Corn and Green Chili Salad
for more information, visit: